1. Instruments should be cleaned, lubricated, disinfected & sterilized as soon as possible after use.
2. You should refer to LifeCare (Surgical Instruments Proper Care, Maintenance, and Risk Management Guide) and read it carefully.
3. Warning: Our instruments are made from stainless steel. Stainless steel contains nickel and chromium. A small percentage of the population is known to be allergic to these metals. If an allergic reaction occurs, direct patient to consult physician.
4. Warning: Before cutting/using wire, place gauze or cotton roll next to wire end to prevent scrape of wire fragments. Safety glasses 4 recommended when using hand instruments.
5. Warning: Instruments are supplied non sterile, it should be cleaned and sterilized before every use.
6. Warning: Only use the instrument for its intended purpose. Only qualified persons should use the instrument.